An instructor of the Professional training centre of the Republican state enterprise «Kazaeronavigatsia» has attended the managing aviation training intelligence (MATI) course at ICAO Headquarters in Montreal, Canada, from 9 to 11 April 2018.
Created on 24.05.2018 17:08
The aim of MATI course was to broaden the management approach of civil aviation training centre managers to practice decision-making based on managing all available aviation training intelligence. Consulting State master Plans, organization performance analyses, evaluating training needs data, and post training data to build the training centre portfolio and operational plan is critical to improve Universal Safety Oversight Audit Program (USOAP) audit results and meet aviation growth projections with qualified personnel. Implementing an information and training management system is the key effective management of aviation training intelligence.
Participants were from:
Jamaica Civil Aviation Training Institute (CAATI, Jamaica), Engineering Techniques Training Center (China) , East African School of Aviation (EASA, Kenya), GAT Office Instructional System Design Specialist (ICAO), Training officer of GAT (ICAO), Qatar Aeronautical College (QAC, Qatar) Civil Aviation Training Centre (Trinidad and Tobago) and Professional Training Centre of the Republic State Enterprise «Kazaeronavigatsia» (Kazakhstan).
Why do we need Aviation Training Intelligence?
- To allow successful strategic planning needs
- To develop training courses meeting air transport needs
- To support the Aviation industry
How to deal with Aviation Training Intelligence?
Aviation Training Intelligence TM–Benefits
- Assists executives, managers and other corporate end users to make informed business decisions.
- Improves efficiency.
- Assists in turning data into actionable information.
- Allows successful strategical planning, having access to key trends and patterns in data.
- Focuses on areas of training requirements from the aviation industry.
- Reports regarding effectiveness of training solutions.
- Saves money, leading to a sound ROI.
- Ensures compliance is aligned in accordance with international requirements and best practices.