International cooperation of “Kazaeronavigatsia” RSE is carried out by the following areas:
- participation in the work of international aviation organizations in the industry of air traffic management, connection, navigation and flight safety;
- cooperation with ANS providers;
- interaction with users of air space of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Аir Companies);
- ensuring the company's membership in relevant international organizations;
- cooperation with international companies producing means of navigation, surveillance, communications and meteorological equipment;
- organization of training for aviation personnel in foreign educational institutions;
- work on holding International events in the Republic of Kazakhstan and abroad (symposia, conferences, seminars, other training programs, sharing experiences);
- execution and implementation of plans, programs and agreements on cooperation with foreign organizations; tracking the results and effectiveness of cooperation with foreign organizations;
- interaction with diplomatic representations of the Republic of Kazakhstan abroad and diplomatic missions of foreign states in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- participation in organizing the reception of foreign delegations and individual foreigners on the international cooperation issues;
- Implementation of forward planning for the development of external relations with foreign partners and organizations.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Republican State Enterprise "Kazaeronavigatsia" and "Air traffic control of Germany” LLC (DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH) - 17.03.2008
- The Memorandum of Cooperation and Partnership between the Republican State Enterprise "Kazaeronavigatsia" and "ARMATS" CJSC - 02.09.2012
- The Memorandum of Cooperation and Partnership between the Republican State Enterprise "Kazaeronavigatsia" and the Ukrainian State Air Traffic Service Enterprise(UkSATSE) - January 2014
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Republican State Enterprise "Kazaeronavigatsia" and the International Air Transport Association (IATA) – 10.09.2014.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Republican State Enterprise "Kazaeronavigatsia" and Joint Aviation Authorities Training Organization (JAA TO) - 17.07.2014.
- The Memorandum of Cooperation between the Republican State Enterprise "Kazaeronavigatsia" and the company Fly Level - 23.02.2015;
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Republican State Enterprise "Kazaeronavigatsia" and the Interstate Aviation Committee (IAC) - 2017;
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Republican State Enterprise "Kazaeronavigatsia" and the French Public Institution under the tutelage of the French Civil Aviation Authorities (ENAC) - 10.2017;
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Republican State Enterprise "Kazaeronavigatsia" and the Polish Air Navigation Services Agency (PANSA) - 06.09.2017;
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Republican State Enterprise "Kazaeronavigatsia" and Frequentis AG - 23.10.2012;
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Republican State Enterprise "Kazaeronavigatsia" and Entry Point North AB (EPN) - 13.03.2019.
International organizations in the field of civil aviation:
International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
ICAO is a UN specialized agency, created in 1944 upon the signing of the Convention on International Civil Aviation (Chicago Convention).
ICAO is exists since 1947. Headquartered is in Montreal, Canada. The Soviet Union became a member of the ICAO November 14, 1970.
ICAO works with the Convention’s 191 Member States and global aviation organizations to develop international Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) which States reference when developing their legally-enforceable national civil aviation regulations.
There are currently over 10,000 SARPs reflected in the 19 Annexes to the Chicago Convention which ICAO oversees, and it is through these provisions – as well as ICAO’s complementary policy, auditing and capacity-building efforts – that today’s global air transport network is able to operate close to 100,000 daily flights, safely, efficiently and securely in every region of the world.
Year of Kazakhstan’s accession is 1992.
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
IATA is a trade association of the world’s airlines. These 250 airlines, primarily major carriers, carry approximately 84% of total Available Seat Kilometers air traffic. IATA supports airline activity and helps formulate industry policy and standards. It is headquartered in Montreal, Canada with Executive Offices in Geneva, Switzerland.
The most important activity of the IATA is the organization of settlements between entities air transport system based on the sales of transport tickets on a neutral form.
International Air Transport Association announced the full transition from the 2007 sale of the airline using electronic tickets.
IATA assigns codes of airports, airlines and aircraft types for classification.
Year of signing a memorandum of partnership from September 10, 2014
Coordination council “EURASIA”
Executives Board for Coordination of the 7 national authorities on the use of airspace and air traffic management ANSP was formed in 1999.
The purpose of creation - Improving efficiency in solving problems between the ATM / ATFM adjacent countries, the development of agreed proposals for national aviation administration’s of state regulation in the field of air traffic management.
The main objectives of the Coordination council "Eurasia":
- coordination in the field of flow management and air traffic services;
- improving cooperation between the authorities and air traffic management, air traffic planning organizations of neighboring states
- development and presentation of the aviation administrations of the agreed measures on development of the national air navigation systems;
- definition of measures for a coordinated policy for the development of the structure of international air routes, professional personnel training and technical support of air traffic management systems.
The Council of the Coordination Council of "Eurasia"
- The current members
- Permanent Observers
Civil Air Navigation Services Organization (CANSO)
The Civil Air Navigation Services Organization (CANSO) was founded in 1998, represents the interests of air navigation service providers around the world.
CANSO's mission is to provide a global base for client and party using civil air navigation services, with the main focus on the safe, efficient and reasonable, cost perspective, service.
Joining the membership since May 2002.
European Organization for the Safety of Air Navigation (EUROCONTROL)
The European Organization for the Safety of Air Navigation (EUROCONTROL) is an intergovernmental Organization with 41 Member States, committed to building, together with its partners, a Single European Sky that will deliver the air traffic management performance required for the twenty-first century and beyond.
Over 1,900 highly qualified professionals spread over four European countries work at EUROCONTROL, deploying their expertise to address ATM challenges.
International Air Traffic Controller’s Associations (IFATCA)
IFATCA is a worldwide organisation representing more than fifty thousand air traffic controllers in 131 countries.
The goals of the Federation are:
- To promote safety, efficiency, and regularity in international air navigation.
- To assist and advise in the development of safe and orderly systems of air traffic control and new procedures and facilities.
- To promote and uphold a high standard of knowledge and professional efficiency among air traffic controllers.
- To closely cooperate with international and national aviation authorities and institutions concerned with air navigation.
- To sponsor and support the passage of legislation and regulations which will increase and protect the safety of air navigation.
- To strive for a world-wide federation of Air Traffic Controllers.
The Federation comprises of Member Associations that are divided into four regions - Africa & Middle East, Americas, Asia & Pacific and Europe.
"Kazaeronavigatisa" RSE was a member of the International Federation of Air Traffic Controllers Associations (IFATCA) from 1997 to 2012., from 2012 to 2014 refused membership in IFATCA, but 9 May 2014 is in membership of IFATCA.
The World Meteorological Organization (WMO)
The specialized agency of the United Nations, which consists of 192 states. The mandate of the Organization includes the meteorology (weather and climate), the operational hydrology and the associated geophysical sciences.It was established on March 23, 1950. The headquarters is located in Geneva, Switzerland.
At the origin of the WMO is the International Meteorological Organization (IMO, founded in 1873).
The organization serves as an authoritative source of information of the United Nations system on the state and behavior of the Earth’s atmosphere, its interaction with land and oceans, weather and climate, that it creates, and the final distribution of water resources.
Since its founding the WMO plays a unique role in promoting the safety and the welfare of mankind.
The year of entry of the Republic of Kazakhstan is April 13, 1993.
ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS Programme
The ICAO GAT Section, established in January 2014, is the focal point of contact for all ICAO training related activities. It is responsible for the planning, management and coordination of all ICAO aviation training activities ensuring the efficient, effective and harmonized implementation of the ICAO Training Policy.
TRAINAIR PLUS is a cooperative network of training organizations and industry partners working together to develop and deliver ICAO-harmonized training packages. ICAO's TRAINAIR PLUS Programme promotes training collaboration for the purpose of providing safe, secure, and sustainable development of global air transport.
The mission of the TRAINAIR PLUS Programme is to establish, maintain, and monitor high standards of training and competency of aviation personnel on a worldwide basis and in a cost-effective manner.
The Professional Training Center of the Kazaeronavigatsia RSE is a full member of the ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS program since 2016, confirmed in February 2020. This status recognizes the Professional Training Center as an international aviation training center that meets ICAO standards. Since December 2020, by the results of voting the Kazaeronavigatsia RSE has been elected as a member of the ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS Steering Committee for a 3-year period.