Anti-corruption compliance service of the «Kazaeronavigatsia» RSE
The main goal of the anti-corruption compliance service is to ensure «Kazaeronavigatsia» RSE and its employees comply with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on combating corruption, as well as monitoring the implementation of anti-corruption measures.
Tasks of the anti-corruption compliance service:
1) ensuring the implementation of tools for the prevention of corruption offenses in «Kazaeronavigatsia» RSE;
2) effective implementation of the system of measures to combat corruption in «Kazaeronavigatsia» RSE;
3) ensuring the conduct of an internal analysis of corruption risks in the «Kazaeronavigatsia» RSE;
4) ensuring compliance with external regulatory requirements and best international practices on combating corruption;
5) ensuring compliance with the basic principles of combating corruption in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Combating Corruption".
If there is any information about the facts of corruption offenses in the «Kazaeronavigatsia» RSE should be reported by phone: +7 (7172) 704234
Responsible person performing the functions of the anti-corruption compliance service Yerbol Barashev, 87078052754