1. The policy of the RSE "Kazaeronavigatsia" (hereinafter referred to as the Enterprise) in the area of anti-corruption work (hereinafter referred to as the Anti-Corruption Policy) sets out the main principles governing the anti-corruption at the Enterprise, as well as managerial base for preventing and combating corruption, minimizing and (or) eliminating the corruption offenses. Specified regulations of the anti-corruption policy are aimed at preventing possible facts of corruption, providing an atmosphere of tough anti-corruption at the Enterprise.
2. Anti-corruption policy is aimed at creating an effective anti-corruption system.
3. Anti-corruption work is activity of the Enterprise's officials within their authority limits:
1) efforts to prevent corruption, including an identification and subsequent elimination of the corruption causes (corruption prevention);
2) to identify, prevent, suppress and disclose corruption offenses (anti-corruption).
4. Regulations of the Anti-Corruption Policy apply to all employees of the Enterprise.
2.The purpose and objectives of the Anti-Corruption Policy
5. Creating a legal culture of the Enterprise's employees is the main goal of the Anti-Corruption Policy that rejects corruption and ensures the principles of honesty and incorruptibility in the performance of their official duties.
6. Objectives of the Anti-Corruption Policy are:
1) to eliminate the causes and conditions that generate corruption;
2) to prevent corruption offenses;
3) strict compliance with legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan and internal regulations governing the Enterprise's activities by employees.
3. Measures to prevent corruption
7. Preventive measures on corruption are carried out by applying the following principles:
1) intolerance to corrupt behavior among the employees of the Enterprise, through:
- employees' awareness of legislative and other acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the area of anti-corruption work;
- informing the employees about the revealed facts of corruption at the Enterprise and other state bodies and organizations of the quasi-public sector;
- awareness-raising conversations with the employees of the Enterprise.
2) competency requirements for officials and employees of the Enterprise, including candidates for a vacant position;
3) introduction in personnel practice of regulations governing the long-term and efficient performance by an official of his official duties; it must be taken into account when he is appointed to a higher position or when he is awarded;
4) giving to employees of the Enterprise, as well as third parties, the right to report facts or suspicions about committing fraud, abuse and other illegal actions that do not contradict the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. The main directions of the anti-corruption
8. The main directions of the anti-corruption are:
- an unified policy of the Enterprise in the field of combating corruption;
- collective arrangement of the Enterprise on anti-corruption issues with government bodies, external organizations, as well as with citizens and civil society institutions.
- adoption of administrative and other measures, aimed at attracting employees of the Enterprise in combating the corruption, keeping in their minds a negative attitude towards corrupt behavior.
- ensuring honesty, openness, fair competition and objectivity in the provision of services.
9. In case of any suspicious facts, involving another employee of the Enterprise or a third party in committing the corruption offense and / or having information related to suspicions facts, employees are obliged to immediately notify the Enterprise's leadership.
10. Applications of such actions will be investigated and brought to their logical conclusion, including accountability and notifying the authorized state bodies.
5. Prevention and Conflict of Interests
11. Employees of the Enterprise are obliged to:
1) take actions to prevent any possibility of a conflict of interest;
2) to notify his immediate supervisor of a conflict of interest that has arisen or about its possibility, as soon as he becomes aware of it.
3) take other actions to prevent and resolve conflicts of interest.
12. Prevention or conflict of interest may consist in changing the official or official position of an employee of the Enterprise who is a party of the conflict of interest, including his removal from the performance of his official duties in accordance with the procedure.
6. Responsibility for corruption offenses
13. Employees of the Enterprise are subject to criminal, administrative and civil liability in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan for committing corruption offenses.
1.Anti-Corruption Standard of the Kazaeronavigatsia RSE (hereinafter referred to as the Enterprise) has been developed in accordance with Article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 18, 2015 No. 410-V "On Combating Corruption", Methodological Recommendations for Anti-Corruption Standards of the Civil Affairs and Anti-Corruption Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2.The purpose of the Anti-Corruption Standard is to prevent corruption, establish intolerance for corruption manifestations at the Enterprise.
3.Objectives of the Anti-Corruption Standard:
1) sustainable anti-corruption behavior among the employees of the Enterprise in carrying out of their functional duties;
2) timely detection of corruption manifestations and prevention of its negative consequences.
3) increasing the efficiency of the Enterprise.
4. The Anti-Corruption Standard is based on the rules (actions) of the Enterprise’s employees in the performance of their official duties to prevent corruption manifestations when:
1) the rights and legitimate interests of individuals and legal entities are affected by the Anti-Corruption Standard;
2) preparation and adoption of managerial and other decisions within their competence;
3) the provision of services by the Enterprise and other functions;
4) public procurement for the needs of the Enterprise;
5) organization of personnel work at the Enterprise;
6) other relations, arising in the activities of the Enterprise.
5. Implementation and fulfilment of the Anti-Corruption Standard:
1) The anti-corruption standard is applied in the activities of the Enterprise in implementing functions and rights, and legitimate interests of individuals and legal entities.
2) The Anti-Corruption Standard is mandatory for the Enterprise’s employees.
6. Public relations of this Anti-Corruption Standard is the transport industry.
7. The developer of the Anti-Corruption Standard - Kazaeronavigatsia RSE.
2. Rules of conduct (actions) of the Enterprise’s employees on the performance of their official duties in order to prevent corruption manifestations
When exercising the rights and legitimate interests of individuals and legal entities in the area affected by the Anti-Corruption Standard, the employees of the Enterprise are obliged to:
1) be guided by the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other regulatory legal acts, decisions of the authorized body for state property and the authorized body of the industry, orders of the Director General of the Enterprise, as well as the Charter of the Enterprise;
2) contribute to strengthening the unity of the people of Kazakhstan and interethnic concord in the country, respectfully treat the state and other languages, traditions and customs of the people of Kazakhstan;
3) ensure the transparency of decision-making affecting the rights and legitimate interests of individuals and legal entities;
4) give no cause for criticism from society by their actions and behavior, avoid persecution for criticism, use constructive criticism to eliminate shortcomings and improve their activities;
5) not to use the official position to influence the activities of organizations and other persons in resolving issues of a personal nature;
6) not to disseminate information that does not correspond to reality;
7) prevent the commission of misconduct and other offenses for which the law provides for disciplinary, administrative or criminal liability;
8) ensure the implementation of labor legislation at the Enterprise, compliance with the regime and working conditions.
9. When preparing and making managerial and other decisions within their competence, the employees of the Enterprise are obliged to:
1) report to the immediate or superior manager on the occurrence of a conflict of interest, personal interest in the performance of official duties, on the incitement to corrupt behavior and the receipt of gifts;
2) not to use the official position to influence the activities of organizations and other persons in resolving issues of a personal nature;
3) not to give gifts to colleagues, managers and other officials and not to provide unofficial services in order to receive property benefits or advantages using official powers;
4) be active in combating corruption, disclosing corruption offenses;
5) report to the management regarding the facts of corruption that have become known to them, as well as on the inclination to receive any benefit for the accelerated consideration of materials or red tape;
6) inform the immediate supervisor in writing form about doubts and the legality of the order received for execution;
7) contact to the higher management if the immediate manager is involved in a conflict of interest;
8) refrain from assisting someone in the implementation of entrepreneurial and other activities related to the extraction of income;
9) Do not use official and other information that is not subject to dissemination in order to obtain or extract property and non-property benefits and advantages.
10. When rendering services by the Enterprise and other functions, the employees of the Enterprise are obliged to:
1) on an ongoing basis take measures to improve the quality of the provision of services;
2) provide complete and reliable information on the procedure for providing services to users in an accessible form;
3) not allow the reclamation of documents that are not provided for, as well as to avoid all red tape (bureaucracy) in the provision of services and other functions;
4) report to the management in case of persuasion to commit a corruption offense;
5) ensure continuous improvement of the process of providing services, economy and efficiency in the provision of services.
11. When carrying out public procurement for the needs of the Enterprise, the employees of the Enterprise are obliged to:
1) optimally and efficiently spend the funds used for public procurement;
2) provide to the potential suppliers equal opportunities to participate in the public procurement procedure, except for cases provided for by the Law;
3) ensure openness and transparency of the public procurement process;
4) prevent corruption;
12. When organizing personnel work in the Enterprise, the employees of the Enterprise are obliged to:
1) when applying for a job at the Enterprise, explain the main duties, prohibitions and restrictions imposed on employees;
2) comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the selection of personnel;
3) prevent the unreasonable transfer of information about the personal data of the employees of the Enterprise;
4) not to ask from candidates for work the documents that are not relevant for the conclusion of an employment contract;
5) objectively and comprehensively conduct official investigations in relation to employees of the Enterprise.
13. In case of other relationships arising in the activities of the Enterprise, the employees of the Enterprise are obliged to:
1) specifically and clearly define the tasks and scope of official powers of subordinate employees;
2) not to allow maldistribution of the work load between employees who are subordinate;
3) show fairness and objectivity in assessing the results of their activities, as well as in the application of incentives and penalties;
4) not to give clearly impracticable orders or orders that go beyond their official duties, as well as contradicting the legislation;
5) not to use the official position to influence the activities of subordinates in resolving issues of an off-duty nature;
6) not to force subordinates to commit corruption offenses;
7) timely take comprehensive measures to resolve conflicts of interest that have arisen among colleagues in the course of the performance of their official duties;
8) ensure the safety of the property of the Enterprise, rationally, efficiently use the property of the Enterprise for official purposes, including vehicles.
Employees of the Enterprise are liable for non-compliance or improper execution of the Anti-Corruption Standard in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.